A growing number of women are undergoing surgery known as the Mommy Makeover. Mothers want to stay young, feel young, and preserve the bodies they had before having children. A mommy makeover includes multiple cosmetic surgeries that restore or improve post-pregnancy bodies.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Typically, these surgeries focus on breasts and abdomens. A mommy makeover might include a tummy tuck and a breast procedure such as an augmentation, lift, or reduction. However, it is not unheard of for liposuction of the legs, arms, or trunk to be performed in conjunction with buttocks lifts or surgery including the genitalia. This procedure is typically performed as a single-stage procedure.
How Should Consider a Mommy Makeover?
Women should consider mommy makeovers if their pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of their breasts or if they’re distressed about their sagging tummy and stretch marks. Surgery may also take place if pockets of fat on their waist, abdomen, arms, or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise.
Procedures Combined To Make A Mommy Makeover
Dr. Stiller will discuss with options you may be interested in and what procedures may provide the results you’re looking for. This collaborative process is designed to help you become well informed about your choices and allow you to make the best decision for your needs and goals.
Best Candidates For A Mommy Makeover
- Women who have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples, and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Women whose breasts have become much larger after childbirth; therefore, they are out of proportion with the rest of the body and they cause back pain.
- Women with loose skin on her tummy, stretch marks, and waistline has become thick and undefined.
- Women who have had a C-section and areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- Women who have excess fat in the love handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- Women with early signs of aging in her face and around the eyes.
Mommy Makeover is a descriptive term, not a procedure, so your first step is to consult with Dr. Stiller and decide on the procedures that are right for you. You may call our office to schedule a Mommy Makeover consultation.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you're interested in learning more about mommy makeovers please contact us for a consultation at 509-747-5773 or fill out our contact us form below. We will discuss your needs and concerns, and determine your best course of action.